There are many Thousand Oaks roofing contractors available, but how do you know if you made the right choice? It often feels like guesswork as you read reviews and perform Internet searches to find someone who is a qualified contractor and who will produce the results you expect. At Conejo Valley Roofing, we can tell you why we are a good choice for roofing repair and replacement in the Thousand Oaks area. Here are six reasons:
- Long-term presence: We have been in the roofing business for 25 years. Not only does that show we have the skills to complete these jobs successfully, but also that we are loyal to the community. We are not going to risk our reputation by performing shoddy work or overcharging. That increases our reliability, which in turn makes us a trustworthy choice for your roofing needs.
- Affordability: We provide a free roofing estimate with each job. It will be explained thoroughly and never include any elements that you do not need. Once the job is completed, there are no surprises or extra charges that were not discussed before. We are upfront with you from start to finish. That approach begins with a detailed and accurate estimate.
- Customer service: Since being in business, we have not received one complaint to the California licensing board regarding our work. Our customers also sing our praises because they were comfortable with us at all stages of the roofing project. In every instance, we took the steps needed to respond quickly to repair calls and offer complete and thorough service on a reasonable time line when people needed a roof replaced. People who call us often find that the results exceed their expectations.
- Pride in our work: Quality is why people call us for future projects or recommend us to their friends. Good work quality advertises on its own and helps strengthen our reputation in the community. We treat every home roofing project like it involves our own residence so that you can enjoy it for the long term, without having to deal with leaks or other major repair issues.
- No pressure sales: Even if we visit and give you an estimate, you are not obligated to choose us for your roofing job. Sometimes, people discover their budget is not yet prepared, or even opt to go with another contractor. We respect this decision-making process and will never visit for an estimate just to pressure you into hiring us.
- Fully insured: You never have to worry about a claim against your homeowner’s policy when we are working on your roof. The company carries $2,000,000 in general liability insurance, $1,000,000 in workers’ compensation, and a $12,500 bond to protect your safety and that of your workers.
We know you have many choices for a new roof or roof repair, and we hope you can see what Conejo Valley Roofing has to offer. Please call us if you have questions. If you are ready to hire a reliable and affordable Thousand Oaks roofing contractor, contact Conejo Valley Roofing today to arrange for your estimate. We look forward to meeting with you!